STUDY AIDS FOR THE CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® EXAMINATION
Are you preparing to write the CFP® Examination?
Are you sure that you are studying everything you need to know?
Are you familiar with constructed-response questions and answers?
Do you have a Time Management Strategy for the Exam?
Why Study with us?
When looking into where to study for the CFP® exam, how do you choose the best program for you? Look for a program which includes much more than just technical study questions. Here is what the Gobeil's Study aids can offer you:
- The Most Extensive Study Aids on the Market - Up to date and extensive study options with breakdown of all concepts and answers for each question
- Personalized Attention - through the Gobeil Study Group - stuck on a question? We will be there to help
- Full Comprehensive Study Packages - "The Works" Study Package includes the reference manual plus 1,000's of practice questions, case studies with constructed responses and much more!
- See and Track Your Progress - Try a sample 50 question exam with the Gobeil Tutor Program at any time to see your progress.
- Time Management - The most common problem in writing the exam is Time Management. Learn about our Gobeil Exam Writing Techniques that have been developed over 20 years of experience in exam writing.
David R. Gobeil, CPA, CA, MSc, CFP® - has been helping candidates prepare for the Certified Financial Planner® designation in Canada since it's inception in 1997. Starting with the Collection of 1,000 Questions, which has now been used by over 20,000 candidates, he has developed the Gobeil Study Aids and presented exam preparation courses to financial firms across Canada.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Included in the Study Package?
The study packages for the CFP® Examination include these products
Gobeil’s Collection of 1000 Questions ™
is the 1,100+ multiple-choice questions that have been used by over 20,000 candidates to prepare for the financial planning exams.
includes 75 constructed-response case situations, an e-Book on Strategic Financial Planning, and 180 multiple-choice questions.
is a computer-based study aid that includes an e-Book and 100 practice questions to enable you to solve problems involving the time value of money, etc.
will guide you through current and up-to-date concepts, definitions and strategies required to address client’s needs with examples as to how they apply to client situations
CFP® Study Packages
The best way to success is to buy one of our complete study packages.
COMPLETE STUDY PACKAGE
THE WORKS WITH DIGITAL MANUAL
COMPLETE STUDY PACKAGE
THE WORKS WITH PRINTED MANUAL
STUDY QUESTIONS ONLY
Gobeil and Associates
“I relied entirely on the Personal Financial Planner's Manual as my study material during preparation for the CFP® Exam. I found the material very detailed, technically sound and insightful. Your preparation guide was particular helpful in focusing my study time.
In my financial planning practice, I have made reference to the Manual on numerous occasions. I keep it on my credenza within arm's reach. The manner in which the material is presented is very applicable to everyday situations and I apply the concepts outlined with ease.”
CFP®, PFP, Senior Financial Advisor
Join our Mailing List
Join the Mailing List for more information about our products