Gobeil's Financial Planning Case Studies™ with Multiple-Choice Questions
includes 27 case studies and 270 multiple-choice questions with detailed solutions to help you successfully answer the case study questions on the QAFP™ Examination.
The questions require you to have an extensive knowledge of all aspects of personal financial planning and apply it to client situations described in multiple-choice questions. You will become familiar with the format of the questions: the simple ABCD and the combination questions. The concepts, definitions, calculations required to answer each question are included and the solutions explain why each answer is right or wrong.
The case studies are 6 or 7 pages long including 2 pages of financial statements. To be successful, you must become familiar with the format of the case studies and questions. You will learn to avoid wasting time anticipating questions that are not asked and learn to focus on only the background information required to answer the questions.
On the QAFP™ Examination, you have to complete two or three case studies, each with 6 to 10 multiple-choice questions.
You can choose the Windows PC or Apple MAC version of the Strategic Case Studies™.
A candidate reported that:
“The case study backgrounds were each 6 or 7 pages long and the last two pages were the financial statements. In using your study aid, I learned to avoid wasting time anticipating questions that were not asked and focus on only the background information required to answer the questions. It helps to be able to get the information out of the case study backgrounds.
I took your advice and started the case studies first as it allowed me to take sufficient time to complete both case studies. I knew I would struggle if I left them to the last hour. Thanks for putting together a great study aid.”
Gobeil's Strategic Case Studies™ is a learning tool, as well as a test of your preparation to write the exam, with the following features:
- he questions require you to apply your knowledge of personal financial planning to a situation, so you learn how to use this knowledge, not just how to memorize definitions;
- you can print the background information for each case study;
- each question has a detailed solution, explaining why the correct answer is right, and why the other answers are wrong;
- you can repeat the questions over and over again; and
- the interactive format makes studying more interesting. Our objective is to offer you the best study aids available for the Examinations. If you want a clarification on some concept, please send an email to email@example.com, identifying the topic and the question number, and describing your concerns.
Windows PC or Apple MAC Software
The Software will run on a PC running Windows 7, 8 or 10; or on a MAC running the latest version of OS X . You install the study aid on your computer. You do not connect to the internet while you are studying.
Up to date
Gobeil's Financial Planning Case Studies™ with 27 case studies and 270 up-to-date, multiple-choice questions, concepts and detailed solutions will polish your technical knowledge by provide you with a review of the technical information required for success on the Examinations and you will become familiar with the format of the case studies and questions. The Study Aid is a learning tool, as well as a test of your preparation.
Gobeil's Financial Planning Case Studies™ is a trademark of D. R. Gobeil & Associates Ltd.